For the purposes of the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulations (RGPD), users of this website are informed that the personal data provided through it, either by completing any form, or by mail electronic or by any other means will be treated in accordance with this Data Protection Policy.
Purpose of the data collected
The data that you provide us are treated by MAYAL BOLSOS Y COMPLEMENTOS, S.L. (hereinafter, MAYAL), the contact data being the following: C / Cistierna, 2 Pol. Ind. Coo Calleja 28947 Fuenlabrada (Madrid), contact telephone 91 642 30 46 and email email@example.com and will be used for the following purposes:
1. Submission of commercial communications (advertising, newsletter or catalogs) of MAYAL, including through electronic means. Through such communications, users will be informed about the different products, services, offers, raffles, promotions or events offered by MAYAL
2. Perform statistical studies. In particular, your data and, where appropriate, opinions, suggestions, etc. may be used for commercial and / or market studies, expand and improve our collection, adapting our offers to your preferences and / or needs, from the study and segmentation of personal and business information provided as a result of your access to our Web page.
3. Register your registration on the Web, resolve queries, requests, registrations to contests, raffles, promotions and other events organized by MAYAL or any type of request that is made by the user through any of the contact forms made available to the user on the company's website.
The data will be treated on the legal basis of the consent of the person who provides them. This consent can be withdrawn at any time, although this will not affect the legality of the treatments carried out previously. The fact of providing the data is voluntary, although, in case of not doing so, they can not be treated for the purposes indicated. The data will be kept for the time necessary to respond to your request, request, consultation, registration and give it for definitively closed. Subsequently, they will be preserved as a communications history, unless the user requests their deletion, to the email indicated above. In the event that the data is processed to send commercial communications or for a statistical purpose, these may be stored indefinitely, unless the user objects.
4. Manage orders made by users (process your orders online, including sending emails and / or text messages to inform you about the status of a shipment, process refunds of orders, contact the customer in case there is any problem with any of your orders or for other logistics reasons, etc.).
In this case, the data will be treated on the basis of the existing legal relationship between the parties, as a consequence of the offered services offered. The delivery of data for this purpose is mandatory, the order can not be managed otherwise. The data will be kept for as long as the service provision relationship is maintained and, even later, until the possible responsibilities that may derive from it are prescribed.
The User expressly accepts the processing and inclusion of the data collected while browsing our website, or provided by completing any form, as well as those derived from the business relationship, as indicated above. During the data collection process, and at each place on the web page where such data is requested, the User will be informed, either through a hyperlink, or through the inclusion of the appropriate mentions in the form itself, of the obligatory or not of the data collection. The User is advised that, in order to place orders, it will be considered mandatory to provide the information related to the identity (name, two surnames, DNI), address, telephone, e-mail, and if necessary, the card number. of credit, its expiration date and CVV, to make the payment, since these data are necessary for the formalization and provision of the said services offered on the website. In the event that we have been provided with information from third parties, it is the responsibility of the person who does it to inform them of all the provisions of this clause and to have obtained their prior consent to do so.
Rights of the user for the processing of personal data
MAYAL guarantees users, at all times, the exercise of their rights of access, rectification, suppressed n, opposition, limitation and portability on the personal data provided, in the terms set forth in the RGPD. Users of the Web may exercise such rights by sending an express request, with a copy of their ID, to any of the following channels:
• E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Postal Mail: C / Cistierna, 2 Pol. Ind. Coo Calleja 28947 Fuenlabrada (Madrid) MAYAL is committed to using the personal data provided in accordance with the purposes indicated in this Data Protection Policy, respecting its confidentiality as well as complying with its obligation to store them and adapt all measures for avoid alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access. The User's responsibility for the accuracy of the data entered is exclusive, so that, in case of providing false or inaccurate information, MAYAL reserves the right to prohibit access to the website, without prejudice to legal actions deemed appropriate in defense of their interests. MAYAL also does not have the obligation to verify, and does not verify, the identity of the Users, nor the veracity, validity, completeness and / or authenticity of the data that they provide about themselves, or about other Users. The User is therefore responsible for informing MAYAL of any variation that occurs in the data that had previously been provided and guarantees and is exclusively responsible for the veracity of the same.